Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: All alone

Hi @lolliepop,

Can you write a list of things that have to get done the next few days and things that can go on the back burner for a day or two.

Thinking of everything at once can be overwhelming, so simplify it. For example, cooking tea, pick the simplest, quickest prepared meal you can. 

I like @outlander suggestion of squeezing in studying between jobs too. 

Good lluck and remember we are here if you need it Heart

Re: All alone

like @outlander suggestion of squeezing in studying between jobs too. 

Good lluck and remember we are here if you need it 

how are you today @lolliepop Heart

ks guysRe: All alone

thanks guys @Shaz51@Snowie@outlander@Former-Member@Former-Member

i havent managed to study today yet. iv been busy with the house and now the kids are home. and one has a chest indection to. 

i dont know how im going to get though it. i know im going to fk it up. and it will be the first one to. iv always have acheived 80% higher thoughout my units. most of it over 90%. 

looks like i will be up late tonight when the kids are in bed , studying. then ill feel fk for tomorrow then. 

i woke up in a very weird mood this morning. i cant even explain it. i was hot and cold. very snappy with the kids. didnt know what i was doing or where i was . i had to take my meds and more a lot more for anxiety. i just had to just to calm myself down. it felt like i was going through psychosis. but afer an hour or 2 , i started to calm down. i really hope i dont wake up like that again tomorrow. its not a nice feeling

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: ks guysRe: All alone

Hi @lolliepop

Sorry today started of so difficult but glad you managed to feel calmer later on. Sounds like you are under a lot of pressure and ongoing high stress - be careful not to burn out, that could be already starting to occur? Very difficult to address when we are under so much pressure with many responsibilities, dead lines and commitments & worries - but please be careful not to overdo it.

I hope you get a chance to have some time out soon and enjoy some well deserved relaxation, better sleep and rest for that much needed balance. As continuing at such a high pressured pace can take its toll I have experienced. Hope tomorrow will be a better day for you. Look after yourself lovely. Sitting with you listening xx

Hi @lolliepop

@Former-Memberhas made some wonderful points there.

Sometimes it is about finding that balance. I know how hard it is with kids, especially if anxiety is up. 

Hoping you wake tomorrow calmer than today.

i hope i wake up better to @Snowie@Former-Member

its just been a hard few weeks. letting go of my best friend , and keeping up with all the house stuff and trying to study. i just dont where my head is at sometimes. sometimes i feel like im loosing it. in my head. 

i just dont know what im doing anymore....i feel so lost about everything

i feel so nutty right now. i dont know what to do. someone please help

Hoping you wake tomorrow calmer than today. @lolliepop

one step at a time my friend , hoping you have a good sleept tonight xx

Hello @Snowie, @Former-Member, @outlander, @Former-Member, @Former-Member

@lolliepop do you think you could try a calming exercise and see if thst helps? Maybe just have a hot shower and chill for a little bit

Hi @lolliepop,

Sorry to hear things are so difficult right now, you have had a few highly stressful things happen recently with re-homing your dog, and one of your kids having a chest infection, and studies on top of that! It's great you have been receiving such wonderful support from the forums, if you are feeling that you might need some extra support tonight please consider calling one of these numbers. They might be able to support you to just focus on the next steps while you get through this difficult time:

Sane Help Centre: 1800 187 263 (10am-10pm)

Samaritans: 135 247 (24/7)

Lifeline: 13 11 14 (24/7) or Crisis Chat

Take care,

Tortoiseshell

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance