Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Soul08
New Contributor

Dealing with a cheater and a newborn baby

How do I even deal with this. I thought my partner would never cheat on me. Specially just after having our son. The son I’ve always wanted. My situation is soo complicated too. The person he cheated with is his ex. They share a child together also. It feels soo messy

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Dealing with a cheater and a newborn baby

LEAVE the A when you have some security at least over both of you're heads. I am sorry to hear that

Hello @Soul08

Welcome to the forums, I have not yet met you before so it is nice to meet you.

I am sorry to hear about your experiences of your partner cheating on you, I can't imagine how tough things would be for you currently, I can see how it would all feel like a bit much and messy.

You asked how do you deal with this? First of all, it is helpful that you have come to the forums for extra support right now that can't be easy to have done, but that is really important you have support during this time. I am wondering do you have any other supports in place? Such as other family, friends or a counsellor to seek some further support from @Soul08?

I also just wanted to flag that this is an extremely difficult situation for you @Soul08 and you need to do what is right for you and your mental health right now, thank you for offering some support here @Former-Member however bear in mind that leaving someone can be very difficult for many people in serious relationships and other options may need to be looked into for now and what works for @Soul08.

Keep reaching out here @Soul08

Lunar

Yeah I do know @Lunar
Betrayal is betrayal
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance