Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

@Faith-and-Hope my voices don't really have names. Most of the time I can't really tell them apart unless there's multiple at once, which gets tiring.

How are you today @The-red-centaur ?  Are you up to much ?

@Faith-and-Hope I'm really bad. I'm trying to convince my accommodation worker not to send me back to emergency.

I had to get up early to pick up my meds and get my injection. Once I got home I just fell asleep.
I'm trying to see if anyone is playing mtg tonight in town. It might keep me distracted.

I feel really suicidal and I don't know how to deal anymore

I am glad you are focussing on distractions @The-red-centaur , but please go back to emergency if you find you are not managing.  Accept

the help you need to keep safe Hon.

Hey @The-red-centaur . Just sent you an email.

@Faith-and-Hope I'm so sick of always ending up in emergency.

I hear you @The-red-centaur .

Have you spoken with the Suicide Call Back Service ? Are there options other than emergency to help keep you safe ?

@Faith-and-Hope I haven't called them in a while. I find them rude.
And I don't know if there are other options. Even emergency is a bad one because there's no 24hr psych coverage and it's always way too full.
Last night I had to wait in waiting room with 2 police officers and it really didn't help my paranoia

That does sound tricky @The-red-centaur , and I am sorry to hear that you are finding SCBS are being rude to you ..... 

Maybe try Lifeline again ?  It’s worth remembering that they change staff, so if it was hard to talk to one person, you can call back and speak with someone else.

The worker called an ambulance
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance