Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My only safe place aka my fortress

@Lee71 @Emelia8

Good morning:)

@Lee71 wrote:

Sorry for having to leave so abruptly but my heart rate was getting in the 140"s so it was panic attack mode almost but the med I took, and I had some outside assistance, not quite medical assistance but very close and I think I have it under control now .

Hmm it's odd I say that and I just am in checking in my smart watch and it says I'm in the mid 80's so it's all good for now and I feel physically better. 

Good morning, Lee! It sounds like you managed to avoid a full blown panic attack last night? Well done 🙂 And you don't need to apologise for having to leave to prevent a panic attack...

I was really pleased to hear that you are hoping to change your living arrangements, too 🙂 Am keeping my fingers crossed for you, and sending good wishes for the right kind of place, available soon, not noisy, with a backyard (even if it's a shared place). What I am really hoping is that it will be somewhere where you can have a dog. It's hard to find places that allow pets  when renting, but I am hoping anyway...

I hear you about your need for routine and how difficult change is, Lee. Heart

You posted early this morning...I hope you got some sleep last night? @Lee71 

Good morning also to @Emelia8  and @MDT  🙂

@Emelia8morning I see you're a morning person also

@MDT  morning

Hi @Lee71  I guess you could say that I'm an anytime person.  Mainly because I just dont sleep well.  How did you go last night?  Hope you got an acceptable amount of rest overnight.  Did you have a read of @NatureLover s HSP thread?  Any plans for your day?

I'm just back from a dental appointment.  Appointment made ages ago for annual checkup and clean, but I have a back tooth which is cracked and I wanted them to check it.  Infection in it apparently.  Another appointment in 4 weeks to see if its not cracked badly enough to do root canal.  If cracked all the way down to the nerve, they will have to pull it out. 😕

Emelia 🌸

@NatureLoverso good to see you this morning.

Screenshot_20200812-101943_VeryFitPro.jpg

As you can see not much sleep. I still ffeel in a some what dissociative state this morning. 

As you know I've started my med reduction again, the night ones and it's still not going well , I see my doctor tomorrow,  which will be good.

I will have,  or it's at least my ain today to get those photos and videos for you and @Emelia8  . I've had some thoughts about it   maybe creating a new thread in a new section that's solely for the videos and photos and I can tag you both and I can answer any questions for you about America  

And we can have this thread, for you and me to talk about more serious things.  @Emelia8 too if she likes.  I think that's part  of my OCD  kicking in.  Keeping things organised or compartmentalized like inside my head. I'm rambling I'm sorry.

How was your night?

Hi @Lee71  ... looks like we were posting at the same time.

Just read your post now, after posting mine.  Thanks for the update.

Sorry you are still feeling somewhat dissociative this morning.  Probably the meds change is not helping either, regarding sleep and everything else too.  Good that you are seeing your Dr tomorrow.  Incidentally I see mine tomorrow as well. 👍

I think thats a great idea to start a specific thread for all your photos and videos.  And I suspect that it could very well be part of your OCD thinking ... a very strong need for organisation, order, and everything in its place.  Very much understand that.  You sound so much like me in that regard.  💕

No I dont think you're rambling at all.  But even if you were .. then you are quite entitled to, and its quite acceptable to do so here. 😊

My night was somewhat mixed, interspersed with insomnia, then bad dreams and memories when I did drift off. So I am feeling (as usual) very tired today.

From something @NatureLover  said, am I to understand that you hope to have a dog when you find suitable accommodation in the future?  I really hope thats the case.  Any pets are fabulous, but dogs in particular are just so very special.  What breed of dog are you hoping to have, big small in between?  I have a little doggie I will call Abbie. She is getting older now, but she is just the best little girl you could ever wish for.  I got her when she was nearly a year old ... a discard that a former owner did not want.  I have no idea why ... she's perfect in every way.  🐶💕

PS:  still waiting for your latest picture to come through.

Emelia 🌸

Great to see you, Lee 🙂 Heart

I can't see your picture yet...

@Lee71 wrote:

As you know I've started my med reduction again, the night ones and it's still not going well , I see my doctor tomorrow,  which will be good. 

Not going well again...that's not good, Lee 😞

My night was pretty good, thanks.

I was wondering, does your anxiety get worse as the day progresses? 

@Lee71 

@Emelia8 , regarding Lee maybe getting a dog - this hasn't been mentioned at all, it's just a quiet wish of mine. I apologise, @Lee71 , for speaking of it - I hope it hasn't hurt you. Please let me know if it has. 

@Emelia8  I'm sorry you feel so tired every day...no wonder, when you are lacking sleep.

Oh dear @NatureLover ... I didnt know it was a secret hope/wish about a dog for @Lee71 . Really sorry @Lee71  if I have upset you with my talk of a dog.  😕💖🐶  Trust me to put my big foot in it. 😢

Emelia 🌸

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance