Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

thanks @CheerBear Heart
How are you going?

@Sans911 @Snowie @Zoe7 @Former-Member how are you guys going? Heart

About the same lil Sis @outlander. Pretty numb. Feeling very lonely lately. My current assignment is triggering lots of past/recent hospital stays & dealing with health professionals. I don't like it.

big big hugs my sis, you sound about the same as I am @Sans911 Heart Heart

im not liking the sound of your current assignment either, being triggerred really sucks 😞

@CheerBearkids go back tomorrow so will have a happy dance then!!

Thanks for checking in @outlander , I know it has been really tricky for you.

Sorry to hear that you are being triggered @Sans911. That is the last thing you need on top of everything else going on.

Sitting with both my sisters Heart

my sisters dont go back till the 29th so still a few more days for us here @Snowie @CheerBear

its been really tricky @Snowie in a really strange headspace atm. have been thinking about you lots too and missing you guys here.
how was your time away?

Missed you too @outlander but you need to put yourself first hun.

Time away was good. The kids loved it so was good seeing them have a great time. Glad to back home however.

Been cleaning this afternoon and finally cut Toby's hair @outlander 

Hugs to all of you @Sans911 @Snowie Heart

aw so hes not a little mop dog anymore? @Zoe7
did you end up putting rabbit ears on him when you went out for lunch ?(hoping i got that right...)

No more mop @outlander but his hair is still pretty long - I didn't cut it too short so he is still fluffy Smiley Very Happy No rabbit ears for lunch - couldn't find then - think they are in with the christmas stuff which is in a box at the back of the spare room. Not worth the effort it would have taken to try to find them.

fluffy will do! @Zoe7 but at least you wont be tripping over his fur now lol.
Do you have any plans in the days to come?

really glad your time away was good but i get what you mean about being back home being good too @Snowie
do you have any plans over the coming days?

@Sans911 @Former-Member @CheerBear have you guys got much to do in the next few days?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance