Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 26th May, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: SANE Counsellor, Amour_Et_Psyché!

@nashyand @Amour_Et_Psyché  felt good to get noticed specially when you are dealing with such things. thanks!

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 26th May, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: SANE Counsellor, Amour_Et_Psyché!

I didn't rehash the past...I didn't get into details, I think as I knew it was only a quick meditation. So I just felt a general sense of relief at forgiving myself for "all the people I've hurt" as a collective group. 

just for today

@nashy@Amour_Et_Psyché , @Former-Member , @NatureLover@Kritika 

@NatureLover yeah absolutely, I think the size of the meditation was really helpful in remaining present. Not too long, only enough time to sit with ourselves and our breath. Thank you for that @NatureLover Heart

@Shaz51 great, that present moment reprieve Smiley Very Happy

@nashy I definitely felt myself being pulled back into the past. I noticed not wanting to let go of this ”baggage” in my back-pack. Upon reflection, on some level I felt that holding onto the blame for my estrangement with my family member gave me the power to repair the relationship but the truth is I don't have all the power to do this alone. Relationships are a two-way street and if the other person doesn't want to repair the relationship sometimes all you can do is "let go." In this light, it is so important to remember that the only relationship you have all the power to change in your life is your relationship with yourself. 

Thank you for sharing this with us @Amour_Et_Psyché Heart Beautiful

I am sorry I was meant to be in this forum but I am still trying to negotiate the web and I did not know if I needed to be on a webinar conference or something else.

If someone could let me know it would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

MIM 2

Awww, love that melty feeling @Shaz51Heart

So great to hear you forgave yourself for a few things through the meditation @Former-Member. Heart

That is great to hear that you didn't get pulled into past-thinking @NatureLover - are you a practised meditator? Smiley Wink 

That is okay Heart @MIM2 we are about to wrap up our chat, but we all enjoyed this meditation here: 

Feel free to try it out, if finish up in time join us back here and let us know how you found it by hitting "reply" on another persons post and entering your comment 🙂 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance